The work we do and the positive impact we make would not be possible without our friends, sponsors and supporters. If you’re as passionate about our cause as we are but are unsure how to help, this guide should help you decide what’s right for you.
- Make a one-time gift: Make a difference with a one-time donation that can help us buy supplies and support a child in the academic pursuits.
- Become a monthly sponsor: Monthly sponsorships help us give the students and children of Tombodu the confidence that support is always nearby. By giving us a monthly gift, you’re changing the lives of children in poverty for good.
- Child sponsorship: By sponsoring a child, you can help them achieve their goals, secure in the knowledge that they have the support of a compassionate person that cares.
- Planning my legacy: Thinking about our death can be a scary time. However, by leaving a gift in your will, you can help so many children in Tombodu achieve their goals through education.
- Workplace giving and matching gifts: You can host a fundraising event at your work and, if you’re an employer, you can offer to match donations, doubling the amount of money that comes to us.
- Product donations: If you would prefer to give a gift, we’re always happy to deliver school supplies, clothing etc on our monthly trips to the community.
- Birthday donations via (FB): Utilise Facebook’s birthday fundraising capability and let you friends know about our vital work and provide financial assistance to us.
- School pen pal sponsorship: Offer tangible support to our students through our pen-pal programme.